Story Behind the Need
• Business group: The Global Wealth Management Group is integrating Salesforce for Commercial Banking processes and have expanded this integration into the LATAM region.
• Project: RTB CRM Group (Soon to be Salesforce Org Unit) is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer to join an ongoing project focused on a Commercial Banking integration.
• This project will engage various lines of business in the bank and has comprised of a two-part integration to the Commercial Organizational Unit then to the Wealth Unit.
• Reason for request: Project
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidates will have the opportunity to join a collaborative team environment that will be impacting multiple organizational lines within the Bank.
• Using various techniques and methodologies, the successful candidate will be exposed to new technology in an enterprise environment.
• This role is an international project, brand new project with green fields. Will be building something new.
• High visibility within the bank.
• Serving Latin America.
Typical Day in the Role:
• Define and document the structure, connections and relationships of business processes, organizational work groups, data models, applications, user interfaces, applications interfaces, infrastructure, and network topology.
• Provide standards, guidelines, and statements of direction for IT system architectures, establishing a framework that constrains the design of systems for the purpose of integration of systems and accessibility of data supporting various business processes and functions.
• Define, design and develop the enterprise systems information architecture to enable cross functional operational reporting and performance optimization.
• Identify strategic opportunities and drive cross-business and cross-functional change.
• 7.5 hours a day responsible for taking stories from BSAs and putting them into Salesforce
• Daily Scrum meetings
• Weekly team meetings
• Good communication skills
• Good team player.
Qualification of Must have skills:
• 3 + years’ Salesforce Apex Programming Language
• 3 + years of experience with Salesforce Apex, Workflow
• At least 2 + years’ Lightning Components
Nice to Have Skills:
• Financial Service Cloud Skills
• Jira, Confluence is an asset
• FI or Banking experience
• Simple Spanish understanding would be an asset
Interview and Candidate Selection Process:
• 1 Teams Video Interview (technical) With the Developers on the team in a Panel style format
• Project Summary: The group needs a developer with 3 or more years of experience with SalesForce. Apex, WorkFlow, Working with lightning components.
• Understanding Jira, Confluence is an asset, and Microsoft Office Suite.