• Client is the industry-leading Sales Performance Management (SPM) solution enabling businesses worldwide to Plan, Operate and Pay effectively to drive sales performance and growth.
• A named Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management seven times in a row, Client was founded in 2005 when we pioneered sales performance management software.
• Evolving quickly to become the fastest growing software company in North America according to Deloitte’s Fast 50™ in 2010, Client was acquired by IBM in 2012 and has since been re-founded as an independent global business serving mid-size and enterprise clients with our full suite of solutions to assist in smarter territory and quota planning, efficient lead to revenue operations, and the fastest and most flexible way to pay sellers accurately and on-time.
• 5+ years of experience working as a software developer
• 2+ years of experience managing people (for Manager role)
• Experience working with Java or C++
• Experience with cloud platforms and their various services (AWS, but any experience is fine)
• Experience working with micro-services, distributed applications, or something similar
• Build new features for the REST API on top of a modern tech stack using node.js, written in Typescript, and deployed on AWS using the Serverless framework (asset)