• To analyze, develop, and support software solutions which enable the organization to deliver its business objectives. Contribute business and technical knowledge to ensure that the project goals of the business are met.
Duties And Responsibilities
• With supervision and code/design reviews by senior staff, responsible for the timely completion of high quality, well designed and well architected systems that make appropriate use of technology.
• Responsible for completion of an acceptable volume of work and for the communication of status of personal work plans and tasks required to design, develop, and test assigned portion of projects.
• Responsible for maintaining currency in technological trends and directions continually upgrading personal technical and IT related skills through research, education and self motivated technology experimentation.
• Participate in new technology investigation and make recommendations for new technology adoption where appropriate.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Provide development capabilities in the application development area in support of enterprise projects.
• Must be able to work independently and with others.
• Communicate and interact effectively with systems professionals, as well as end users who are not systems experts.
• Work independently, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and produce an adequate volume of work.
• Resourcefulness, creativity, good judgement and ability to learn/pick up new things quickly.
• Willingness to explore new technologies and understanding how they work.
Knowledge & Skills
• Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent working experience.
• Knowledge of current information systems theories, concepts, and techniques.
• Good organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Minimum of 3 years of software development experience using object-oriented programming patterns and designs, with strong knowledge of Java or C# .NET; RESTful services using ASP.NET WebAPI or Spring Boot; Python or equivalent scripting languages; Angular 2 or above
• Experience in workflow automation and scheduling tools such as Automic Workflow Automation
• Exposure to various software development methodologies and practices such as Test-Driven Development, Continuous Delivery, Scrum and Agile. Experience with the following technologies: Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, Nexus, UrbanCode.