Story behind the Need:
• The Enterprise Identity Solutions & Technology group provides Enterprise portfolio management, best practices and governance, architecture & solution design, development, integration and operational services for enterprise products and services. The Security Product Engineering team focuses on delivering products and solutions for customer digital identity management and authentication through a variety of delivery channels.
• Project: The group is working on a Modernization from LoadRunner to JMeter. This will support continuous end to end nonfunctional testing and their channels during their NFT tests to ensure that there is an accurate production like testing without adding additional cost.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a brand-new project projected to take upwards of one year to complete while utilizing a large variety of technology. Working with multiple business lines, the successful candidates will gain exposure to the larger banks initiatives while leaving a long-term impact.
• The incumbent thrives on a fast paced, challenging environment, is proactive and dynamic, calm under pressure, and demonstrates initiative and eagerness to succeed. Occasionally, the Performance Testing Engineer may need to be on production issue calls or implementation releases in the evenings or weekends.
Typical day in the role:
• Provides support to Enterprise Platform Engineering & Architecture teams to execute all nonfunctional testing and performance/capacity analysis as requirement for Ops engineering team to continue fulfilling successful production deployments,
• Owner of Product Performance & test results to ensure product meets customers’ expectations within expected response times aligned by the business
• Creating quality testing solutions which will meet customers’ expectation aligning with Bank’s Authentication and Authorization Security Standards.
• Ensure all applicable test cases are aligned with technical requirements.
• Execute NFT testing in preparation for production releases and maintain documentation in Confluence and JIRA.
Must have skills:
• 3- 5 years’ hands on experience web testing with JMeter
• 3 – 5 years’ web testing experience with Load Runner to create and automate scripts to perform expected testing among NFT environments.
• 3 – 5 years’ development experience with Java OR Shell Scripting OR Python.
• 3 + years’ working in an Agile lab environment .
• 2 + years’ production releases and maintain documentation in Confluence and JIRA.
• Strong Technical communication skills to clearly explain why certain situations are happening
Nice to have skills
• Experience with Dynatrace is a plus
• Knowledge of CIDC – looking at end result to understand of Dockers Git, Jenkins will be a plus (nice to have)
• Mobile, API testing – is a plus
• Oracle Database background is a plus (to help identify queries on database)
• Financial Industry experience is a plus
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a finance-related field (Economics, Finance, etc) or technical (Computer Science, Engineering etc)