Story Behind the Need
• Business group: The IS&C – Global Security Services group’s mandate is to ensure that Customer Authentication Management Systems are complying and centralized for all banking channels Globally.
• Project: The group is searching for a Solutions Architect to support the ongoing authentication platforms that are being updated across multiple platforms:
Candidate Value Proposition:
The successful contractor will be joining an exciting project that will be building out a new technology system that supports all of the banks Customer Channels, leaving a lasting impact on the banks Global groups.
• Collaborate with business channels to understand their current state of authentication, different business flows, systems and vendors involved;
• Identify gaps in channels implementation as compared to the CISO directive and the User Authentication Standard; Socialize the various
• CAMS capabilities to the business channels, and how they can help fix the gaps identified;
• Design the migration flows from the channel current state to CAMS, in co-ordination with architects from the channel, CAMS, security etc.
• Ensure compliance to Bank standards and alignment with business needs;
• Provide governance and oversight over the solution being developed, as compared to the designed solution.
• Create Business Cases for onboarding the banks multiple business channels
• Preparing and presenting PowerPoint presentations to senior leadership channels to ensure buy-in from stakeholders are maintained
Must Have Skills:
• 3 + years’ experience in the Customer Identity Access Management field experience– should have Identity Access Management, Specific to Customer Access Management
• 3 – 5 year’s Financial industry experience
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral to be able to work with senior stakeholders, including directors, architects and senior managers.
• Familiarity with one or more risk based authentication technologies likes Iovation, ThreatMetrix, BioCatch etc
• Experienced in using devops suite – BitBucket, Confluence, Jira, Ansible,
• Experience in building cloud apps – Google, Amazon or Azure.
• This position is for Customer IAM, unfortunately, Employee IAM has a different set of tools.
• Tools specific to employee (doesn’t fit the bill): CyberArk, Sailpoint
Nice to have skills:
• CISSP Certification is a plus
• Master’s degree in computer science or technology related filed is a plus
• Previous client experience is a plus
• Mobile Development is a plus
• Experience with a global company is a plus
• Spanish Speaking is a plus