Story Behind the Need:
• Business group: GWO – Settlements & Clearing – Collateral Management is seeking a Solution Architect to support the Canadian Financial Consumer Protection Framework (CFCPF) – Contact Center. This involves updates to be made based on the Regulation changes. The project is still in the initial planning phases
Typical Day in the Role
• Define and document the structure, connections and relationships of business processes, organizational work groups, data models, applications, user interfaces, applications interfaces, infrastructure and network topology.
• Provide standards, guidelines and statements of direction for IT system architectures, establishing a framework that constrains the design of systems for the purpose of integration of systems and accessibility of data supporting various business processes and functions.
• Define, design and develop the enterprise systems information architecture to enable cross functional operational reporting and performance optimization.
• Identify strategic opportunities and drive cross-business and cross-functional change.
Must Have Skills/Requirements:
• Solution Architect (architecture design, review & governance process)– 3+ years of professional experience
• 3+ years of hands on experience with Development technologies (Java is preferred)
• 3+ years of hands on experience with API Integration
• 3+ years of Agile environment
Nice to Have Skills:
• PEGA experience
• Architecture framework (business capability model, reference architecture)
• FI/Banking experience
• Cloud experience (Public Cloud preferred) – design solutions deployed on Cloud Platform & well versed in the security and integration between Cloud and on Prem Systems
• Strong communication skills (verbal – communicating with multiple teams & written – architectural design documented, supporting detail design & security review, etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent