• Hybrid – PM/BA role, Change Analyst. Industry wide projects, efficiency projects, rate replacement project, Derivatives enhancements
• The Change Delivery Senior Analyst will be responsible for supporting the change activities which impacts the IRD business. You will need to demonstrate business and commercial aptitude to collate, document and challenge Business Requirements/User Stories thus becoming an active and credible partner with the broader Change Delivery forums. In this role you will be required to design and define the optimal business process definition, offering experienced insights and ensure each delivery is implemented on time, scope and budget. You will play an integral role in the development and execution of the testing strategy and documentation of any associated issues/risks that would jeopardize Go Live or First Business Day activities. You will be responsible for drafting project inception documentation as well as providing relevant updates to key partners and Senior Management. As a key member of the client Securities Change Delivery organization, you will be expected to build a culture of innovation, actively seeking ways to enhance the capability and performance efficiency, efficacy and success of client Securities.
• You ensure end-to-end delivery of architecture and process changes within Fixed Income Derivatives Operations (make-it-happen) on expected time, scope and budget.
• You document and challenge Business / User Requirements or User Stories including documenting and management of issues and risks with appropriate resolution plans
• You develop and oversee test strategy and plans ensuring adherence to agreed upon business requirements and participate in the testing of developed systems/solutions
• You maintain project artifacts and status reports while providing timely communication to key partners, to highlight any risk to the project
• You possess excellent presentation skills, with proven ability to manage by positive influence and work effectively with Senior Partners
• Business focused with an understanding of operational workflows – Strong Knowledge of Capital Markets and business acumen in the understanding of the trade lifecycle including product knowledge of Interest Rates and Credit Derivatives.
• Outstanding record of project management success, both in results achieved and in the use of professional methodology especially using Agile approach and using tools like MS Project, JIRA and Confluence
• Positive relationship building skills with the ability to develop and interact effectively within client including our Operation stakeholders and Management, Trading, Sales, Legal, Technology and other partners.
• Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team in a dynamic, time sensitive environment
• Business focused with an understanding of operational workflows. Risk assessment skills to decompose complex operational process requirements, and propose creative, robust solutions
• University or college degree
• Knowledge of settlements, confirmations and ‘middle office’ functions
• Capital Markets Operations
• Credit Derivatives/Interest Derivatives
Nice To Have: