Story Behind the Need
• Business group: Performance & Capacity Management is seeking a Senior Developer to work on a migration project which entails migrating applications into Google Cloud (GCP) and helping monitor the infrastructure. The project is currently in the initial stages and will require the Developer to have strong experience with Dynatrace and Linux.
• The contractor will also be providing ongoing support in troubleshooting.
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will gain hands on experience with new technology including Google Cloud, and will also have the opportunity for growth.
Typical Day in Role
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• Dynatrace (installing, configuring, troubleshooting after different Splunk components, setting up the encryption and building clusters) – 3+ years of hands on experience
• Certified Dynatrace Professional
• Linux – 5+ years of hands on experience
• Java (coding and application) – 5+ years of hands on experience
• Cloud – GCP or Azure (proof of concept) – 3+ years of hands on experience
• Strong communication skills (written & verbal) – will be interacting with clients, demonstrating their work/presenting to the team & coaching junior employees
• Spring Application
• FI/Banking experience (North American Bank)
• Strong networking experience (understanding TCP IP Stack)
• AMP Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required