Story Behind the Need
• Business Group: Commercial Projects is seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer with React experience to assist with a new upcoming modernization.
• This is a net new project and will be going through a full SDLC cycle.
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn new technologies & be extended for a long-term contract, while working with a welcoming & supportive team.
• You will write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• You will gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• You will be directing day-to-day activities in a manner consistent with our risk culture and the relevant risk appetite statement and limits and communicate it throughout the team.
• You will create an environment in which your team pursues effective and efficient operations of their respective areas while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to risk and compliance
• You will create and maintain software documentation
• You will be creating software for client Commercial Customers and client Employee’s
Must Have Skills/Requirements:
• 5+ years of hands on experience working with authenticated, customer focused applications
• 3+ years of hands on experience with REST API design, Java Spring Boot
• 3+ years of hands on experience in Object Oriented and Functional Design
• 3+ years of deep knowledge and experience with at least one modern JS framework, preferably React. Experience delivering work using React at client is preferred (Canvas framework) (5+ years)
• Built accessible and internationalized web applications before (Java, J2EE) – 5+ years of hands on experience
• You stay up to date with industry best practice
• You have excellent communication skills, problem solving skills, and attention to details
Nice to Have Skills:
• hands on experience with Python (nice to have)
• Recent client experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relative Field