• The client is looking for Intermediate to Senior Java Developers to join their team! Using the modern Java stack, you will be working alongside accomplished tech professionals to build custom, high-quality solutions for clients, and drive progress in an agile environment.
• Client has produced high quality systems for the banking, auto finance, capital markets, health insurance and pension plan industries (to name a few). They design and build high-performing enterprise solutions with emphasis placed on great user experience, robust architecture, and a perfect fit. At client, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute your technical expertise alongside a team of software specialists who are passionate about what they do.
• Develop, maintain, and integrate coding for various client software systems and applications
• Deliver strong technical design and programming skills throughout the full Java stack
• Communicate technical problems to peers, architects and project managers while recommending creative solutions
• Contribute to data and code integrity through unit and integration testing
• Be a member of small, collaborative groups, with the opportunity to own your contributions as well as support your team
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
• Experience with enterprise application development
• Experience with client-server architecture
• Strong understanding of microservice architecture
• Strong knowledge of Java and Object-Oriented Design Principles
• 6+ years’ experience in software development using Java technologies
• Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle)
• Extensive experience in developing and implementing complex application components
• Self-learner with a strong interest in emerging technologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Active in pursuing learning opportunities.
• Excellent communication and time management skills.
• Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle
• Strong troubleshooting skills combined with the ability to break down complex issues.
• Ability to comprehend business requirements and software specification documents.
• Extremely nice to haves: experience Angular (1.x to 8), ReactJS,
• Team lead experience would be an asset
• The ability to produce beautiful interfaces that make it easy for users to complete their work
• Flexible and able to adapt to changing client environments
• A track record of great teamwork and the ability to work independently drive projects to completion