This role provides advice to Executives, People Managers and Employees on strategic change management relating to employment matters. The successful incumbent will:
• Be a proactive leader, capable of influencing and leading others, the successful candidate must be able to manage complex deliverables while addressing urgent issues in a timely manner.
• Lead and engage a diverse range of project partners, communicating effectively and assessing potential change processes and diverse audience issues and objectives; may work directly with business owner / sponsor.
• Have the ability to leverage relationships across various HR channels to provide efficient and effective solutions.
• Conduct meaningful analysis to make recommendations, assess effectiveness and manage risks.
• Collaborate well with all working partners and understand how to align your day-today change activities with overall business objectives.
• Assess, understand, recommend and manage decisions to meet customer needs and quality experience.
• Effectively deal with issues and move them forward using the appropriate HR channels while earning the right to be at the table early to provide expert counsel and consultation to business partners on their strategic plans.
• Identify and lead problem resolution in your assigned area of responsibility.
• Strong change management skills with demonstrated ability to act as a catalyst for change within a business.
• Proficient knowledge of change management principles, industry standards and methodologies, project management, organizational practices and business transformation
• Relationship management breadth and the ability to influence in leading, planning and executing complex/strategic HR/people-related initiatives.
• Experience in providing strategic and consultative support to a business on programs or initiatives.
• Leadership skills with a superior ability to make things happen through the use of impact and influencing skills.
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and priorities.
• Highly developed critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Self-motivated team player with high energy and ability to work independently.
• Strong understanding of employment law and subsequent risk.
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
• Previous experience with Confidential HR data analysis – 5 years
• Previous experience working with HR Policy/Practice – 5 years
• Previous experience with change management projects and people management – 5 years
• Strong communication, ability to manager sensitive/confidential information
Nice To Have
• Previously done similar role with a Bank/FI
• Previous client experience