Story Behind the Need
• Business Group: IS&C – Global Security Services is seeking a Senior Information Security Analyst – PAM (Privileged Access Management) to provide guidance to business lines to ensure management of Privileged Accounts in all information systems is done in line with the bank’s processes and standards. The successful candidate will provide PAM advisory services to support desks, infrastructure teams, technology partners and other Information security teams to maintain a strong security posture of the bank.
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team leading global privileged Access management across client.
• We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
• You’ll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world.
• Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans
• Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate security-focused tools and services including project leadership roles
• Develop and interpret security policies and procedures
• Participate in security compliance efforts
• Develop and deliver training materials and perform general security awareness and specific security technology training
• Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 5+ years of hands-on technical working experience in information technology or information security fields
• 3+ years of hands-on technical working experience in Identity and Access Management.
• 3+ years of experience in access management on Unix/Linux server ((Linux, Solaris or AIX) or
• 3 years of experience in access management on Windows Servers (including Active Directory)
• 2+ years of experience in access management on common Database server platforms (Oracle & MSSQL)
• Advanced communication (verbal/written/presentation) skills in English
Nice to Have
• FI/Banking experience (comparable size to client in a similar role)
• Experience administering PAM solutions
• Certifications Desired (CEH, CISSP and CISM).
• Master is a plus
• Spanish is a strong asset
Degrees or certifications:
• Post-secondary education in Computer Science or in a related field.