Story Behind the Need
• Business Group: GTS IT Service Automation is seeking a Senior Service Developer who can perform solution design as well as hands on development on the ServiceNow Platform to support Software Asset Management
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to expand their hands-on experience with ServiceNow while working with a supportive and well-knowledged team.
Typical Day in Role
• Experience working on the Service Now platform with both SOAP/REST API’s.
• Experience working on the demand module in Service Now.
• Experience working on business rules, client scripts, UI Policies, Service Portal, Record Producers, Import Set APIs, etc.
• Define and document the structure, connections and relationships of business processes, organizational work groups, data models, applications, user interfaces, applications interfaces, infrastructure and network topology.
• Provide standards, guidelines and statements of direction for IT system architectures, establishing a framework that constrains the design of systems for the purpose of integration of systems and accessibility of data supporting various business processes and functions.
• Define, design and develop the enterprise systems information architecture to enable cross functional operational reporting and performance optimization.
• Identify strategic opportunities and drive cross-business and cross-functional change.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 3+ years of ServiceNow experience – integration & webservices, service catalogue, service portal, business rules
• Experience with SDLC – 3+ years of hands on experience
• Agile – 2+ years
• REST API (designing/building) – 3+ years of hands on experience
• Strong communication skills – (verbal and written) will be presenting demos
• Service Now Administration or Developer Certifications
• Knowledge of ITIL
• Experience in business system application design, development and installation.
• Experience designing and implementing advanced application architectures.
• FI/Banking experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.