Responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting solutions within the Compliance program. Contribute business and technical knowledge to ensure that the project goals of the business are met. Excellent analytical skills and a problem solver can work in an ambiguous environment to support and maintain existing applications. Work independently, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and produce an adequate volume of work.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Design, create, maintain and troubleshoot C# / .NET Projects, Angular and PL/SQL scripts
• Maintain and improve current applications
• Responsible for the timely completion of high quality, well designed system that make appropriate use of technology.
• Responsible for completion of an acceptable volume of work and for the communication of status of personal work plans and tasks required to design, develop, and test assigned portion of projects.
• Contributes in the development of design, implementation, and testing plans.
• Responsible for maintaining currency in technological trends and directions continually upgrading personal technical and IT related skills through research, education and self-motivated technology experimentation.
• Participate in new technology investigation and make recommendations for new technology adoption where appropriate.
• Coordinate and work in tandem with in-office and remote developers
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
• Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent working experience.
• 6+ years of experience in software development using object-oriented programming patterns and designs
• Strong knowledge of ASP.NET, MVC, C# .NET, Visual Studio 2013+, Angular 6+;
• Strong knowledge of Web services, SOAP and RESTful services using ASP.NET WebAPI; JSON/XML;
• Strong knowledge in relational database (Oracle or SQL server)
• Experience in driving delivery efficiency through automation of development, testing, build, and deployment of various technologies.
• Exposure to various software development methodologies and practices such as Test-Driven Development, Continuous Delivery, Scrum and Agile.
• Experience with the following technologies: Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, Nexus, UrbanCode.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge with message-oriented middleware systems (Active MQ is preferred)
• Knowledge in Power BI
• Knowledge in .Net Core