• The Senior Software Developer is responsible for timely completion of high quality, well designed and well architected systems that make appropriate use of technology in the Total Fund program. This role will focus on the migration of Tibco EMS to Active MQ.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Migrate existing components from Tibco EMS to Active MQ
• Write high quality unit tests
• Create and / or validate technical design documents
• Interact effectively with developers and contribute to technical decisions
• Facilitate migration testing
• Other duties as required
Knowledge & Skills
• Minimum 5 years design/development experience
• Expertise needed in the following technologies: C# .NET, WCF, SSIS, Tibco EMS, Active MQ, PL-SQL, TDD and Build Automation, Github, Jenkins, Nexus, UrbanCode
• Strong communication/customer service skills required for interactions with people of varying levels of technical expertise
• Candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision.