The Senior Software Developer is responsible for timely completion of developing, enhancing and supporting software systems required by client to meet its business objectives. Contribute significant technical knowledge to complex IT projects and initiatives.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Design, develop and test systems of high quality that make appropriate use of technology.
• Create and / or validate technical design documents
• Interface with application architect and other developers and contribute to technical decisions
• Interact with team leader and business owner for effort estimates
• Facilitate UAT and QA testing
• Other duties as required
Knowledge & skills
• Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent working experience
• Minimum 8 years design/development experience
• Quick learner, ability to quick understand legacy application logic to work on enhance and support tasks
• Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to take ownership of issues and determination to follow things through
• Strong communication/customer service skills required for interactions with people of varying levels of technical expertise
• Candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision.