Story Behind the Need
• Business group: TAMLO-Application Development is seeking a Senior Technical Project Lead for an AML Regulatory & Compliance Project. Project is currently in the initial phases, almost ready to take off. Once a project is set in motion, the Senior Technical Project Lead is expected to communicate major milestones, identify potential project risks, provide continuing direction to the delivery teams and communicate project status regularly.
• Will be hands on reviewing code,
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain FI/Banking transferable skills while getting exposure to AML. They will also have other opportunities for growth and the potential to convert to FTE down the line.
Typical Day in Role
• This individual will lead the day-to-day activities for one or more delivery teams, ensure alignment to software delivery processes/best practices, and work with Management to develop, establish and maintain project management standards and procedures.
• They are responsible for contributing to the development of detailed project plans; identifying resource needs to support delivery efforts and coordinating the daily activities of the development teams in alignment with project plans.
• Other responsibilities include the refinement of requirements, project coordination, development of plans and schedules, resource planning and estimation and project maintenance.
• Coach, mentor, and manage the workload and performance of your team
• Throughout the project life cycle, they obtain feedback to ensure that project efforts meet customer expectations for contracted time, cost and performance.
• Business acumen – Focused on achieving desired outcomes and will do what it takes, including making adjustments to strategy, to successfully execute on a goal. An excellent negotiator, recognize the value specific initiatives bring to an organization, clearly communicate the anticipated return on investment, and prioritize accordingly.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 4 years+ Experience as a Technical Delivery Lead
• ETL – hands on experience
• SSIS – hands on experience
• 4) SSRS – hands on experience
• .NET – hands on experience
• Powershell – hands on experience
• Comfortable working with individuals at any level and are able to effectively convey your point and gain support from an array of stakeholders. An excellent listener who’s able to understand client needs, manage conflicting demands, and develop a solution that everyone is happy with. An outstanding written and verbal communicator, you excel when working with others.
Degrees or certifications:
• Associate’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required