• The Strategic Sourcing Group’s (SSG) role, in collaboration with our business partners, is to create a sustainable competitive advantage for client by leveraging this 3rd-party spend and the expertise of our key suppliers to meet our needs, reduce total cost and mitigate supply-related risks.
• Our role is global in scope and we have just embarked on a journey within our department, and more broadly across the organization, to transform the way we do sourcing, purchasing and vendor management. Our team comprises over 200 people who are in various client locations across North America.
• SSG is currently replacing its third-party applications with a best-in-class tool set that will generate efficiencies through the end-to-end Source-to-Pay (S2P) process. The user-base spans the entire enterprise, including SSG, vendor management offices, business stakeholders, and third parties (suppliers). The suite is comprised of technologies that support the S2P lifecycle in its entirety, including:
• SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance
• SAP Ariba Sourcing and Contracting
• Coupa Risk Assess Third Party Risk Management
• SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing
• SAP Ariba Spend Visibility
• This role is responsible for supporting the supplier enablement workstream as part of SSG’s S2P Program to transform client into an industry leader in all procurement capabilities. The Supplier Enablement Specialist will be part of a team of individuals with subject matter expertise across all aspects of SSG’s applications and processes and specially part of the Supplier Enablement team within the S2P Program.
• Reporting to the Senior Manager, Supplier Enablement and working closely with the project team, this individual will deliver various aspects of the transformation program focused on the successful implementation of the SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing tool. This individual will be responsible for enabling suppliers as part of the S2P Program deployment.
• Managing all aspects of enabling suppliers on to Ariba in order to meet SE enablement targets and SSG Value Realization metrics
• Lead supplier integration setup and testing for CXML / EDI integrated suppliers
• Track progress and success metrics for Supplier Enablement in accordance with Value Realization targets
• Communicating business and technical requirements and ensure suppliers are complying to e-procurement processes
• Manage internal and external supplier escalation processes
• Data collection for supplier onboarding and rationalization
• Working with the Supplier Enablement Lead on overall Supplier Enablement strategy and wave planning
• Creating Supplier Enablement Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Training and educating suppliers and stakeholders as appropriate including developing training and presentation materials
• Provide leadership and industry best practices across various activities of the Supplier Enablement workstream of the S2P Program;
• Act as a brand ambassador for the S2P team and the bank
• Strong, practical experience in establishing and/or growing a Supplier Enablement program in an eProcurement Tool such as such as Ariba, Coupa, iValua etc.;
• Preference for at least one (1) year of relevant work experience working with Sourcing Tools such as Ariba/ iValua/ Coupa/ Emptoris/ Fieldglass and optimizing the end to end Source-to-Pay process;
• Strong understanding of the fundamentals of P2P processes and best practices including contract compliance, ordering, invoicing, spend channel development etc.;
• Strategic mindset with the ability to understand implications of key decisions on policies, down-stream processes, etc.; and
• Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and well-organized to manage large amounts of information and details.
• Relevant Sourcing tools – 1 year
• Eprocurement/Processes and Policies – 1 year
• Supplier enablement process – 1 year
• Strong understanding of the fundamentals of P2P processes and best practices – 1 year