• Client spends over $8bn each year with suppliers. The Strategic Sourcing Group’s (SSG) role, in collaboration with their business partners, is to create a sustainable competitive advantage for client by leveraging this 3rd-party spend and the expertise of their key suppliers to meet their needs, reduce total cost and mitigate supply-related risks.
• Their role is global in scope and they have just embarked on a journey within their department, and more broadly across the organization, to transform the way they do sourcing, purchasing and vendor management. Their team comprises over 200 people who are located in various client locations across North America.
• Reporting under AVP of SSG Program Sourcing Execution, the incumbent is accountable for the Strategic Sourcing Group (SSG) Supplier Enablement implementation and operationalization into BAU activities as they pertain to the Supplier Enablement Workstream of Source to Pay (S2P) Tier 2 Program.
• Working with Sr. Manager, Supplier Enablement, AVP of SSG Program Sourcing Execution and other members of the Supplier Enablement workstream to operationalize Supplier Enablement strategy and wave planning
• Track progress and success metrics for Supplier Enablement in accordance with project plan
• Promote the S2P Program and Supplier Enablement and act as a Change Agent with SSG, VMO, A/P, Business leaders, and client suppliers
• Participate in creation and enforcing of Supplier Enablement Playbook, SOPs, compliance policies and controls
• Manage internal and supplier escalation process
• Be Ariba knowledge expert
• Participate in Data collection for supplier onboarding and in developing spend channel strategy for client suppliers
• Train and educate suppliers and client stakeholders as appropriate; participate in developing training and presentation materials
• Build requirements, perform data analytics, develop action plans as required
• Responsible for setup and maintenance of transaction rules, administrative tasks for test and production accounts, user administration, account configuration, network customization, completion of vendor upload files, running and reviewing reports, monitoring Enablement e-mail box, maintenance of supplier portal, participating in testing, acting as a designated support contact, liaising with Ariba support
• Provide functional / business level communications as required
• Participate fully as a member of the S2P Program team, support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues;
• Contribute to a fair, positive and equitable environment that supports a diverse workforce;
• Act as a brand ambassador for the S2P team and the bank;
• 8-10+ yrs Supplier Enablement Specialist exp. with procurement transformation implementing Ariba (NOT looking for someone who has just worked in a Sourcing role)
• Exp. establishing &/or growing Supplier Enablement while implementing Ariba
• Knowledge of strategic sourcing, procurement & buying functions
• Knowledge of Source to Contract, Procure to Pay data & systems (specifically Supplier Enablement process)
• Exp. with data integration & complex technology projects using formal project delivery methodology
Nice to have:
• Financial industry exp.
• Excellent relationship management and change management skills;
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills;
• Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and well-organized to manage large amounts of information and details;