• Works as an integral part of the IT department to provide excellent IT service to all branch teams.
• Ensures that all computer system including WB banking, Email and Share File system are operational
• Install and manage Windows Server 2012, Microsoft SQL Server and other Microsoft Products; and the Storage Network System.
• Install and manage TCP/IP in LAN/ WAN and ISP environments.
• Complete capacity testing and make recommendations.
• Configure and manage security in Windows Server, Workstation and Microsoft SQL environment and make recommendations.
• Create, configure and maintain backups for all servers and gateways.
• Install and maintain firewall for Internet connectivity; and Inter office, Internet and Mobile Email systems.
• Install and maintain Microsoft Internet Server to host websites.
• Install and maintain VPN connection to all client Business vendors and staffs.
• Maintain and configure the Banking Job Scheduling System to complete WB’s Daily, Monthly and Yearly schedule.
• Write specific procedures relating to LAN, WAN, MS Back office and other software being used by Client.
• Supports ad maintains branch access to the IT systems, testing and installing new software upgrades.
• Install and configure Windows Servers compliance software and hardware as directed to ensure data is always available.
• Take part in design, implementation and maintenance of disaster recovery site.
• Responsible for Server equipment, Software and Services purchase and install.
• On Call to response to member’s ATM hot listing and urgent System issue.
• Must be proactive in continuing education and upgrading in order to keep up to date with changes in the industry relating to job function.
• Assumes all other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a networking and communication managing LAN and WAN preferably in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Post-secondary education in Computer networking and communications
• MCSA Required, MCSE Preferred
• Client vision, mission and core values, products and services including knowledge of Retail lending products and procedures.
• Excellent working knowledge/competence with client’s WealthView banking system.