Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to manage and update gaps for a large environment while having a supportive team that provides the ability to work from home.
Typical Day in Role:
• Group policies development and testing,
• Attending project meetings, addressing security gaps and presenting the best steps to mitigate risk
• Providing status updates
• Collaborating with security teams to ensure required compliance are according to recommended practices,
• Collaborating with other Ops teams to ensure implementation across other regions
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 5 + years’ experience managing Active Directory for large enterprise environments
• 5 + years’ Group Policy experience
• 5 + years’ experience supporting Security Protocols
• 3 + years’ experience working with large change management processes from end to end including testing and configuration
• Strong communication skills to articulate updates to appropriate business channels regularly
• Previous FI experience is a plus
• Previous PowerShell coding skills is a plus
• Security certifications are a plus: CSC etc.
• Microsoft Certifications are a plus: MSCA+, MSCE, etc.
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field