• Supporting the recruitment of employees for the Retail Banking, will manage up to 80 requisitions in the full cycle recruitment process
• Will include career fairs, and could include building a portfolio from TO for a region outside of TO
• Sourcing, Headhunting, Relationship Management of Hiring Managers and Candidate Management.
• Reporting to the Manager Talent Acquisition, the Recruiter is responsible in delivering effective recruiting strategies and tactics to source and manage a pipeline of candidates for an assigned portfolio within the High Volume talent acquisition team.
• This position will focus on proactively sourcing and acquiring talent in support of the High Volume Retail Banking Roles in Toronto. The position will partner with Talent Acquisition, Hiring Managers, and HR Relationship Managers to build talent pipelines based on current and anticipated talent needs.
• Manage candidate pipeline with HR and Business effectively to meet turnover and build for the future needs – measured by days to fill, cost of hire and short term attrition;
• Provide the business with a short list of screened market candidates for non-entry level roles;
• Independently provide day-to-day recruiting partnership to client businesses under minimal management guidance;
• Develop and maintain solid knowledge of HR policies, procedures and programs as they relate to recruitment;
• Manage effective partner relationships with HR, Businesses and other client Talent Acquisitions teams;
• Leverage enterprise hiring system and assessment screening to manage pipeline;
• Provide guidance and oversight to other team members;
• Manage the plan, assess, supply aspects of the recruitment process;
• Provide market level alignment and support to North American programs;
• Represent client in various recruitment functions as needed;
• Participate and/or organize recruitment events with HR and the Business;
• Report on activities and outcomes aligned to External Recruitment strategy;
• Coordination of advertising and brand activities to attract talent;
• Utilize client internet / intranet / social media recruiting tools.
• Post-secondary education an asset; progressive work experience in addition to the experience below
• 2-4 years recruitment experience in a Corporate and/or Agency environment
• Ability to build strong client and candidate relationships at junior to mid-level positions
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Demonstrated ability to build networks and source talent leveraging innovative methods and tools
• Clear team orientation and the ability to work collaboratively to achieve common goal
• Strong knowledge of Recruitment concepts, terminology, principles and procedures
• Independently manage items from start to finish under supervision of Recruitment Manager
• Strong Business Acumen with exceptional follow-up and responsiveness
• Previous recruitment experience in a Corporate and/or Agency environment *2-4 years*
• Ability to network, problem solve and be creative with sourcing strategies in touch to fill areas
• Recruiting experience within
Nice To Have :
• Experience dealing with AVPs, SVPs, and business heads
• Consultative skills; ability to push back when needed
• Polish, professionalism, sourcing and pipelining skills.
• Experience recruiting for rural locations
• Can- do attitude
• Self-starter, driven
• Eager to learn and grow