Story Behind the Need:
• Business Group: The Global Banking Markets Engineering (GBME) Group is supporting existing applications using the MS Office365 suite of applications (Power Platform, Power Apps, Power BI, SharePoint, Teams) working in tandem with application users in a cross functional multi skilled team.
• Project: This role is to work with the end users of the technology to advise on and update existing codes based on cross analysis efforts.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will be joining a new project that has high potential to leave a long-lasting impact on the banks business processes.
• Utilizing new technology, the POC has a long-term projection and is anticipated to have multiple steps in the development process.
Typical Day in Role:
• Serve as clients’ main point of contact throughout all project phases, effectively manage associated issues and risks and ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets clients’ needs and requirements
• Develop and continue to refine Power Platform standards, tools, and processes
• Envision, design, implement, maintain, manage, monitor, and report on services and solutions using the Power Platform suite: Microsoft’s PowerApps, Power Automate, AI builder, RPA, Portals, Power Virtual Agents, SharePoint Online, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Teams, custom development, and data integrations
• Manage Environments, Configurations, Security, Integrations and Deployments
• Configure and maintain Dataverse and Dataverse-enabled Environments
• Create and configure custom Connectors
• Create, implement, maintain and update DLP policies for Environments
• Provide architecture designs, configurations, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft 365
• Identify new areas and business processes where Office 365 Power Platform can be leveraged and facilitate continual process improvement
• Support Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) procedures in tandem with the internal bank’s processes
• Create, maintain, and update documentation for Environments and Solutions
• Support and cultivate the Power Platform user community
• Develop and deliver user training on Power Platform topics
• Provide knowledge transfer to internal team members
Must have skills:
• Managing Power Platform (Power Apps – Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Microsoft Dataverse) and Dynamics 365- Must (3+ years)
• Strong foundational knowledge of Active Directory, Office 365 platform (hybrid configuration) including Microsoft Power Platform, Azure AD, and Exchange Online ecosystem Important – (5+ years)
• Business systems analysis and troubleshooting experience- Must (5+ years)
• PowerShell scripting Important – (3+ years)
• Experience with Power Apps integration with Azure API Apps, Azure Logic apps, Azure Functions and REST services – Good to have – (2+ years)
• Verbal and written communications, including the ability to explain technologies, technical and business concepts to multiple audiences Important (3+ years)
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed Good to have -(2+ years)
Nice to have skills:
• NET development with familiarity with C#, ASP.Net and front-end technologies Important – (3+ years)
• Experience in administration and development of reports on Power BI Important – (3+ years)
• SharePoint Online site collection administration and/or SharePoint Online tenant administration or equivalent experience. – 3+ years
• Ability to speak, read, and write Spanish.
• Advanced University degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with additional 8 years of experience may be accepted in lieu of an Advanced university degree.
• Role will more about creating a Power App environment, signing users, reviewing results and ensure existing platform is operating – it is more about understanding what the code can do than creating a workflow (a lot of analyzing or could have a function to update and refresh the existing application)
• Will be working with users of the platform who are creating the applications in the platform