Story Behind the Need:
• Business Group: GWRT – Global Portfolio is seeking a Spanish Speaking Technical Analyst to support the third party software application Kondor in the LATAM Markets.
• Kondor (third party software for FX Trading) is already implemented and the group is focusing on adding more functionalities , release information and implementation across the LATAM region.
• User has some issues for testing and will need to discovery
• Required for: Project – The group is searching for a Technical Analyst critical for supporting multiple jurisdictions outside of Canada (Brazil, Chile, Peru, Colombia), the ideal candidate will be a local liaison between LATAM and Canadian Markets.
• Monitoring tool for trading activities across multiple trading desks in LATAM.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain hands on global experience as they will be working with multiple teams and Stakeholders in LATAM.
Typical Day in Role:
• Gather requirements, design, configure, code, test and resolve issues in a development and production support environment.
• Development of modules, support for conversion of data, job scheduling, unit/integration testing, business process documentation, development of training materials, and delivery of end user training.
• Translate business requirements into configurations and interface specifications.
• Coordinate testing and validation with business users.
• Prepare detailed functional specifications for the development of custom reports, enhancements, interfaces, conversions, and forms.
• Major part would be ongoing support for application (ongoing support)
• Support application environments and technical delivery for support for projects. The technical Analyst will be coming from a Linux background
Must have skills:
• Spanish speaking is required – project is supporting LATAM initiative (both oral and written)
• Strong Linux background to understand and run command lines and check logs as they come in (minimum 3 years’)
Nice to have skills:
• Strong understanding SQL queries (reading, writing commands)
• Capital markets experience is a huge plus and will be prioritized
• 1-2 Microsoft Video interviews (1 technical; 1 Spanish speaking assessment)