Story Behind the Need:
• Business group: The Talent and Core HR Group supports the banks Employee Central system. The group contributes to the overall success of Information Technology and Solutions globally within HR. They further align specific individual goals, plans and initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies while following governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
• Project: The group is looking for an SAP Success Factor Consultant to support various projects and business users impacted by Employee Central processes.
• Reason for request: Project
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have an opportunity to significantly impact Employee Central processes and leverage expertise to drive change within the organization.
Typical Day in the Role:
• Gather requirements, design, configure, code, test and resolve issues in a development and production support environment.
• Development of modules, support for conversion of data, job scheduling, unit/integration testing, business process documentation, development of training materials, and delivery of end user training.
• Translate business requirements into configurations and interface specifications.
• Coordinate testing and validation with business users.
• Prepare detailed functional specifications for the development of custom reports, enhancements, interfaces, conversions, and forms.
• Independently resolve complex, multi-faceted problems to meet the business needs of the assigned Lines of Business, by applying their financial and technological knowledge to the design of methodologies, models, and/or systems solutions. This may involve rapid prototyping, with requirements and solutions developed on an iterative basis that provides interim deliverables until a final production solution is created. This includes conducting research and analysis, accurately and clearly defining possible solutions.
• Manage multiple small projects and/or lead specific sections of large projects to implement solutions to business problems. This involves planning and scheduling resources, developing detailed project plans, monitoring progress against planned objectives, financial review, and securing consensus and co-operation from users and senior management.
• Participate in the systems implementation process by reviewing business requirements and processes, developing test strategies and test cases, performing unit testing, developing conversion and implementation strategies, verifying conversion, providing technical documentation, providing knowledge transfer, and providing post-implementation support.
• Provide business support to all units Globally, including new and existing product and ad hoc queries and MIS, knowledge transfer, and assisting with the design and implementation of systems enhancements. This is made more challenging due to differences in time zones and the variation in the business lines. The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that management is kept informed and that problems and issues are escalated appropriately.
• Continually acquire and enhance knowledge of the Division’s business strategies and policies, risk management practices and methodologies, product offerings, financial markets, financial instruments, regulatory requirements, Back Office processes, and rapidly changing technology to be able to provide effective business solutions and services to the end user business lines.
• Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Client Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
Must Have Skills:
• 3 + years’ combined experience with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central OR Recruitment OR Onboarding OR Learning
• Certified in SAP SuccessFactors in at least one module is a must (Employee Central preferred)
• 3 + years’ of Expertise in MS Excel and PowerPoint (Advanced or higher) to utilize regularly for tracking and presentations
• Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate and manage relations with hiring manager population
Nice to have:
• Experience with Accenture Tools – this a plus * (document composer, data loader etc.)
• Spanish speaking resources are a plus
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field such as business administration, computer science or related field required