Story Behind the Need:
• Business Group: GWRT – Global Portfolio is seeking a Spanish Speaking Technical Analyst to support the third party software application Kondor in the LATAM Markets. Kondor (third party software for FX Trading) is already implemented and the group is focusing on adding more functionalities , release information and implementation across the LATAM region.
• User has some issues for testing and will need to discovery
• Required for: Project – The group is searching for a Technical Analyst critical for supporting multiple jurisdictions outside of Canada (Brazil, Chile, Peru, Colombia), the ideal candidate will be a local liaison between LATAM and Canadian Markets. Monitoring tool for trading activities across multiple trading desks in LATAM.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain hands on global experience as they will be working with multiple teams and Stakeholders in LATAM.
Typical Day in Role:
• Gather requirements, design, configure, code, test and resolve issues in a development and production support environment.
• Development of modules, support for conversion of data, job scheduling, unit/integration testing, business process documentation, development of training materials, and delivery of end user training.
• Translate business requirements into configurations and interface specifications.
• Coordinate testing and validation with business users.
• Prepare detailed functional specifications for the development of custom reports, enhancements, interfaces, conversions, and forms.
• Major part would be ongoing support for application (ongoing support)
• Support application environments and technical delivery for support for projects. The technical Analyst will be coming from a Linux background
Must have skills:
• Recent (1-3) Capital Market Application experience, specific within FX Trading Application Support experience (Kondor preferred)
• OTC Derivative project support experience (minimum 3 years’)
• Spanish speaking is required – project is supporting LATAM initiative (both oral and written)
• Strong Linux background to understand and run command lines and check logs as they come in (minimum 3 years’)
Nice to have skills:
• Strong Linux background – to work with technical delivery functionalities* (FTTP; command lines to be able to initial investigation to support the servers)
• Strong understanding SQL queries (reading, writing commands)
• 1-2 Microsoft Video interviews (1 technical; 1 Spanish speaking assessment)