Story Behind the Need:
• Application is growing in functionality (like credit risk) and expanding to different countries, especially in Latin America.
• Business group: We are onboarding commercial customers. Relationship management, understand customer needs, and initiate onboarding process, KYC.
• Reason for request: Staff augmentation for AML onboarding program Conectado
Typical Day in the role:
• Developing Close relationships with product owner, supporting them.
• Constant communication with stakeholders and BAs,
• Understanding how the flow works for business needs. Developing screens, menus, options
• Solutioning through wireframes
• Advising on behavior of application, materializing requirements into wireframes.
• Generate new ideas and ways of approaching business, technical and UX problems
• Validate with PO’s and SME’s the UI elements and UX, identifying pain points and opportunities to remove/reduce same
• Responsible for improving UI / UX experience
• Work with Developers to ensure proposed solutions are feasible and practical within scope of technology capabilities
• Develop and conceptualize clickable prototypes and / or screen flows
• Adhere to client UI / UX style standards
• Develop, document and maintain UI flows and critical documentation
• Provide advice, guidance, and support on the implementation of UX client research methodologies and testing activities
• Works closely with business analysts, business sponsors, project managers and IT teams to obtain and understand business requirements.
• Creates the design of user interface specifications, by applying client research, design standards, industry best practices, taking into account strategic business objectives, user needs, systems constraints.
• Participates in design review sessions with project teams, acquiring consensus and getting approvals on designs and documentation.
• Acts as a user experience advocate regarding principles of user experience and user-centered design.
Qualifications/ Must have:
• Must be Spanish Speaking
• 7+ years of Proven understanding of user-centered design techniques & demonstrated ability to incorporate UCD principles into the architecture and design of user interfaces.
• 7-10 + years of prior experience demonstrating the ability to gathering and translating requirements from business sponsors, SMEs, users, and business analysts etc.
• 7+ years of experience applying usability testing techniques and principles.
• 7+ years of experience with wireframing tools (current bank standard is Figma)
Nice to Have:
• Experience in Banking
• Familiar with Agile development practices