• Client, Touche, Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) seeks a UX Designer, Digital Marketing supporting the Digital Experience team within the Global Brand organization.
• This individual will support the evolution of client flagship digital platform client, facilitating the next generation of user experiences for the firm’s clients, talents, and community constituents. Core competency in world-class user experience and user interface design is required, experience with the Adobe Experience Manager platform is highly desired.
• As a UX designer — with clients, project managers, designers, engineers, and more — you’ll advocate for what users want, need, and expect from the products we create. You’re innovative, quick-thinking, and eager to learn more about what’s happening in the interactive space.
• You’re a strong partner who collaborates well with cross-disciplinary teams, seeks feedback, and takes creative direction with grace and maturity. You’re ready to take ownership of part of a project and contribute to defining the project vision. Your UX design skills are top-notch, and you have a knack for making the complex clear.
Work you’ll do:
• As a part of this team, you will:
o Act as the primary UX designer for high-visibility projects
o Identify and execute on the best methods for user research and testing
o Design and deliver information architecture, wireframes, user personas and journeys, and prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
o Support client user experience and optimization efforts
o Develop and support web-based solutions leveraging Adobe AEM platform to provide new capabilities and solve complex business problems
o Support a highly motivated, creative cross-functional team while collaborating to define, design and implement new features
o Perform unit and system testing, participate in code review process and testing while adhering to established guidelines
o Champion emerging standards and best practices across the network
o Provide support and training to other groups across the network
o Serve as point of contact for the publishing community, answering questions and managing requests for global and member firm stakeholders
o Lead projects to improve sections of client site and deliver new designs using A/B testing
o Contribute to the development of projects leveraging advanced coding and development skills such as AEM fragments, site UI, site analytics
o Assist with copywriting and content optimization, revising content descriptions and writing basic descriptions and abstracts for content, as required
o Process requests with expected quality and turnaround expectations
Experience with digital publishing platforms such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Brightcove, and Sprinklr
• Experience with UX research, including planning, designing and facilitating user sessions and workshops, analyzing findings and articulating results
• Experience with information architecture, user and screen flows, conceptual and detailed wireframing and prototyping
• Reviewing existing systems and processes to identify UX issues and develop UX recommendations
• Strong sense of digital design and the fundamentals of user experience, including accessibility
• Deep understanding of web development patterns, protocols, standards and best practices
• Familiarity with MS Office suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills. Copywriting experience is a plus.
• Ability to work in an agile environment, quickly adapting to new processes and managing multiple assignments under tight deadlines
• Solid understanding of digital marketing, with an emphasis on content marketing, search engine optimization, and social media
• Positive attitude and presence, ability to interact with senior professionals and mitigate conflict in a mature, professional manner
• Experience in the professional services industry is a plus
• Experience in Analytics is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science and technology
• 3-5 years of hands-on experience supporting content management platform (CMS) and enterprise social media tools
• Excellent command of the English language
• Comprehensive understanding of content management, approaches and issues, across Web and social media
• A firm understanding of digital communications concepts and principles
• Good communication, facilitation, and people skills
• Analytical skills a plus