Story Behind The Need:
• Business group: GWRT – Business Support & Engineering. Client Central platform provides the bank with the golden records of legal entities which play (or can potentially play) the role of “Customer” with client GBM.
• Project: This is for the Global roll out project under the Customer Data program. The Business Analyst will be a part of project work to onboard outstanding source systems to the application, perform BAU activities to handle already onboarded source systems and maintain excellent documentation.
• Reason for request: Backfill
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work within the client Technology team and communicate with internal business groups on various projects focused on consolidating Client and Trade information.
Typical Day In Role:
• Work with stake holders for detailed requirements gathering.
• Coordinate among BA’s and DEV to ensure task is complete.
• Assist with production issue monitoring in case the offshore team needs assistance.
• Assist with the office of monitor requests – defining SQL queries according to business requests.
• Ensure product features are implemented correctly by working closely with development team.
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 5+ years of hands on BSA experience in an Agile development environment.
• Strong SQL knowledge, including writing queries
• Proven experience with project delivery methodologies such as Agile.
• Previous experience within data related projects (working with large datasets)
• Excellent documentation skills
• 3-5 years’ experience in banking or Financial Institutions
• Ability to read and understand Python
• Understanding of capital markets (legal entities, etc.)
• Client are looking for a Business Analyst who is self-starting, results-oriented, highly motivated individual with great attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills. A candidate for this role will need to multi-task and be comfortable to work in a fast paced and agile environment.
Best Vs Average:
• Good communication skills would set someone apart, as well as excellent SQL skills. A self-starter, who proactively asks questions, would be a great fit for this role.
Degrees Or Certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
Candidate Review & Selection:
• Structure and Format: Two rounds
o First round with HM
o Second wound with team (panel)